Life with the Goebels!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Small update

Hey Everyone!

I know I am not the best blogger in the world. But someday, I hope I can improve! I also don't feel too sad about it, because sometimes life is just too fun or busy or important to waste away sitting at the computer typing! :)

In other news, I have two awesome friends who are starting the adoption process. They have started a blog, and their first fundraiser, so check them out HERE!

I have started an internship at H2M. H2M is an advertising agency in downtown Fargo. I am ab-so-lute-ly lov-ing it! I love what I get to do, I love who I work with, I love the atmosphere, the attitudes... etc etc etc! It is just another reminder that the Lord is patient with me, even when I am impatient, and he provides, just at the right time!

So, in the mornings I am at H2M, and the afternoons I am working at Fargo Glass and Paint in Data Entry. It's not ideal, but I have pay checks, and that is a blessing in itself!

We recently have sat down to re-budget our life. School loans start in December for the both of us and we want to pay those suckers off as soon as possible! So, we knew we had to do something drastic. So... we sold my little red car. I LOVE that car people. But we made a choice that there are a lot of dreams we have, dreams we believe God has set in our hearts and minds for a reason. They might not all come to be, but we know they have a purpose. We decided that if the sacrifice of going down to one car meant we would be one step closer to where God wants us, then we could put up with that for awhile. My car was paid off, so that money will go towards paying off schools loans. (Think debt snowball people!) Also, you don't realize how much you use both cars until you don't have both cars! haha!

That is all I have. Just a little update for the few who keep track of us!

Love,

K (& D)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ultimate Sioux Fan said...

I love you guys.....Blogs are fun...You guys rock my world! xxoo

October 19, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home