Life with the Goebels!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow.

Well.
It has been about... 7 months since I posted last.
heh. No excuses. I just forget.
And I don't really think anyone is reading, so that is discouraging.
BUT... alas, I want to keep record for me and David mostly, so I am going to attempt. ATTEMPT to do better at this thing. :)


I guess one thing I can post about is that we adopted a little girl...
Her name is Francis Bean, and she is such a wonderful asset to our home!



Bear and Francis in the entry way. Francis is a D.I.V.A!


She is a beeeeaaaauuuttiiffullll dog. She is a scottie.

This is on the ride home from the Humane Society.

Another one from the ride home.


The poochies just love open windows!



This is us right before we started to bring her home. :)

We love having her (and so does Bear)
She is a very outdoorsy dog. When we got her she was 40 lbs. She has lost some weight and is very smart and a good listener.
We love her!

Merry Christmas everyone.... We'll hopefully see you around here!

k~

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Gietzen said...

I actually do read your blog :)

December 13, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home